Trade Marketing Manager
Ejendals is an international company with its roots in Dalarna. The company was founded in 1949 and the head office is since then in Leksand. Ejendals specializes in developing and manufacturing quality products that protect hands and feet. Our products are marketed under the brands TEGERA® (gloves) and JALAS® (shoes). Ejendals has its own factory in Finland and a long-term cooperation with some selected factories in Asia.
Our vision is "Zero injuries to hands and feet for the benefit of both the employee and the company and society". Ejendals has around 370 employees in over 25 countries, of which about 150 are employees in Sweden. Sales are just over SEK 1.5 billion.
Join us at Ejendals on our journey towards global expansion and growth!
We need to strengthen our Marketing & Communications department with you, an experienced Trade Marketing Manager, who holds the knowledge and understanding of the needs and demand to succeed within retail and at distributors. This role requires vast understanding of sales-processes and how to maximize the benefits of global presence through optimizing local adaptation in order meet individual markets need.
Your next challenge
As Trade Marketing Manager, you have the ability, drive and skills to significantly raise the level of Ejendals presence among retailers and distributors. With the aim to raise visibility and increase sales, you will work closely with the Sales Department in order to optimize marketing and communications investments internationally as well as locally. With your understanding and expertise in customers’ needs and end user’s behavior in the marketplace you will help build Ejendals global presence, where you will take lead in the development and implementation of key vehicles such as Point of Sales (POS) and Sales Promotion (SP)
In this global role, you are part of the Marketing & Communications team and will work with numerous of stakeholders within Ejendals as well as regional international offices. You will report to the Marketing & Communications Director.
Your main responsibilities:
- Lead, implement and monitor retail and distributor channel’s trade marketing strategy development to accomplish defined business objectives throughout product categories.
- Perform an inventory on current situation entailing POS, SP, permanent store presentations
- Together with the Marketing & Communications team, build a brand stringent structure for all trade materials
- Work closely together with the Sales Department in order to set relevant support material for sales in terms of marketing and communications.
- Gate keeper and owner of the Inhouse Orders (requests from sales to marketing)
- Contact person for all internal requests and suppliers of materials needed
Who you are:
We are looking for a supportive, driven and non-prestigious person, who puts the team before him-/herself and has the engagement to elevate peers and colleagues. You are a pragmatic, proactive and solutions-oriented person. You are service minded with excellent interpersonal skills.
- You have 5-7 years of experience from trade marketing, in-store brand experience and customer journey management within retail and distribution as well as B2B and B2P.
- You have experience from visualizing strong B2B brands with the customers and end users in focus through traditional and digital channels.
- You have managed budgets and know how to allocate and optimize resources.
- Most likely you hold a degree in Business Administration with emphasis on marketing
- An additional plus if you have experience from previous sales-roles (Account Management, KAM etc) within B2B.
We want to know more about you!
We cooperate with Bohmans Nätverk in this recruitment, for further questions please contact our recruitment consultant Linda Schmidt, firstname.lastname@example.org / +46 (0)76 408 77 91. We look forward to your application with CV and personal letter. Due to summer-holidays, we will not be able to answer any questions regarding the role until mid-August.
We look forward to receiving your application!