Bolon is a Swedish design company that makes innovative flooring solutions for public spaces. It is a third-generation family business run by sisters Annica and Marie Eklund. Under their leadership, Bolon has transformed from a traditional weaving mill into an international design brand with clients such as Armani, Google, Four Seasons Hotels, Chanel, Adidas, Apple and Missoni. With a strong commitment to sustainability, Bolon designs and manufactures all its products at a facility in Ulricehamn in Sweden. The company is recognised worldwide for its award-winning flooring and its collaborations with some of the world’s most acclaimed innovators and creatives. bolon.com
Bolon makes design flooring for innovative interiors. We help customers and distributors explore just how cool flooring can be. It means we’re constantly changing the game. Always trying out new things. And we encourage our people to do the same. To grow. To develop. And never stand still.
Bolon is looking for an ambitious UI/UX designer with a significant drive. You should be passionate about your work and enjoy a fast paced international working environment. You will play an important role in taking Bolon to the next level thus, you should desire to go above and beyond to produce best work results. At Bolon we like change, you should dare to challenge the status quo and be persistent. Designers at Bolon are fundamental players in the strategy, conception and design of beautiful and meaningful functions and services. Bringing exceptional creative thought and well-crafted execution, the designers shape innovative brand experiences and have broad,
up-to-date knowledge of the most innovative communication trends.
Who we are looking for
We are looking for a dedicated and experienced team player to join the Bolon digital team at our Global marketing department, where you will be responsible for taking the UI/UX of the Bolon website to the next level. You are super passionate about UI design as well as the actual user experience and journey. You love backing your design with research and testing to ensure the best possible quality. You are an all-rounder who also has experience with visual design and art direction.
Who you are
You are structured, and can identify problems and challenges. You are proactive, can set up processes and you pay great attention to detail which shines through in your pixel perfect designs. You are also fully capable of working independently, and know how to prioritize. It is also important that you have good collaboration skills, and enjoy working closely with others.
What you will do
- Designing predominantly for the bolon.com website as well as projects doing landing pages for campaigns
- Take responsibility for the quality and execution of design throughout all phases of a project
- Create designs in line with best practises for search engine optimization
- Conversion rate optimization using A/B tests and analytics
- Be best practice advocate within web to support the vision of other teams and make it come true
- Generate design specification documents to be implemented by developers
We expect you to
- Be fully fluent in Adobe Creative Suite, InVision, Sketch, Figma
- Have great experience in web design and creating great landing pages that convert
- Have experience in results driven design
- 4+ years experience in design
- Have an education in design
- Have exceptional English skills in written and verbal communication
How to apply
Click on the link to apply. For more information, please contact Erik Myrhage at Bohmans Nätverk: firstname.lastname@example.org / +46 733 73 45 33.
Note: A portfolio is an important part of the application for a Design role at Bolon. Applicants who do not supply a link with samples of their work can unfortunately not be considered.