VP Business Consulting & Innovation
Bohmans Nätverk startades 1993 av Claes Bohman med en ambition att ge headhunting en ny skepnad och försöka se människan. Mindre prestigeladdat, mer personligt och med en bättre matchning mellan uppdragsgivaren och individen. Vi klättrar mot 1000 företag som har funnit rätt människor för att utveckla sina verksamheter. Samtidigt har tusentals människor vuxit genom sitt arbete. Att anlita Bohmans är att få tillgång till unika nätverk. Vi bygger företag och förändrar människors liv. Bohmans rekryterar chefer och specialister inom främst marknad, kommunikation, PR och försäljning samt andra affärsnära roller i en allt mer digital värld. www.bohmans.com.
Our client, a global IT-consultancy, is on a journey and is setting up subsidiary company to spearhead creative tech and innovation. The role as VP Business Consulting & Innovation is a key role and a central building block for the new consultancy.
- Lead innovation projects, going beyond smart strategy documents to develop real-world solutions positioned for growth.
- Identify the opportunities that help clients win the game, whilst evolving and fundamentally disrupting their ways of working. You’ll do this by being brave and taking the non-linear leaps required to really innovate.
- Develop deep, senior relationships, taking a co-founder mentality to act as a steady partner to our clients through the uncertainties of growth and change.
- Act as the creative spark to inspire world class innovation teams and develop them through brilliant coaching and leadership. Contribute to talent spotting, recruiting and on-boarding.
- Play a key role in the on-going development of our best practice processes and innovation capabilities, growing revenue and maximising impact.
- Business experience in consulting, strategy, innovation, or change management (behavioural as well as structural) as well as a hands-on role building strategy and operations solutions in a startup.
- Experience leading innovation initiatives that create real world impact - including expertise in design thinking, consumer insight, experimentation and user experience in both corporate and consulting environments.
- Experience building client relationships across all levels, from being a trusted advisor and shaping C-Suite's agenda, to inspiring the whole team.
- A proven track record of selling big projects/ large scale programmes through relationships in Fortune 500 companies.
- Passion for leading people and teams - experience hiring, developing, nurturing and inspiring talent
- Native in Swedish and fluent in English
The stellar capacity....
- The VP of Business Consulting & Innovation needs to be an idea generator: you are constantly curious about the world and must be able to draw on your experience and also our own tools and techniques to solve innovation challenges.
- Fast-thinking, nimble, adaptable and thrive in a fast-moving environment - always open to new ideas with the ability to recognise the business value of ideas.
- Possess the demeanour, business maturity, intellect and integrity required to establish immediate credibility with key stakeholders within the company and motivate your team in a way which lets them play to their strengths.
- Possess strong verbal and written communication skills and be masters in the art of persuasion to strategically get your point across.
- Entrepreneurial spirit and a restless heart.
- Head and heart in balance - deeply human in understanding people's problems and commercially sharp with advice.
For more information about the role, the company and the process please contact Anders Welin at firstname.lastname@example.org or +46 706 33 21 37